Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I have not had time or the patience to work on a video yet. I have thought about it. I do still plan on trying to make one, but who knows when it will be. It could be a while. But I think it is going to be hard for me to and once I start it, I know it will take me a good while before I am able to finish it. However I am still trying to work on my sequel to love letters. I will be starting school soon, so I don't know how much time I will have once I start but I am going to do best. I wanted to also say that I knit and I will be trying to sell a few things. I will put up some pics soon. So if you want something knitted, to keep you warm, or something useful (like a glasses case, or a coin purse, scarf, cell phone case etc) let me know and I can make you one. I also am available to babysit.I love kids and love being around them. I would love to help you out, but however I will say I do not have much experience with babies, I have not changed many dippers, but I am willing to learn, I do want kids of my own someday. So please let me know. I will be posting some pics soon, of examples of the things I can make with knitting. I will keep you updated on things.

2 comments:

  1. hmmmmm .... veeeeeerrrry interesting..... I would like to have a raincoat knitted.....mgg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm that might take me a while and I will have to find a pattern. I have heard of knitted coats and sweaters but not a raincoat. LOL. I'll see what I can do. :)

    ReplyDelete